Great Damn Randomness While Watching Movie~


I watched a movie today while eating at an Indian Restaurant. Well, I forgot what movie is that. Quite nice... It's about the sun's hurricane that'll bring the end of the world and the aliens are trying to save those chosen children to start a new life somewhere. Some Nicholas Cage movie.

And then in the movie, I saw what people would do when they know they're gonna die. Most of it are CREATING MORE HAVOC!!! Like, "Owh!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!! FREE FOOD!!" and they go stealing/robbing... "IF I DON'T HUMP THAT HOT BLONDE BITCH I WON'T GET THE CHANCE ANYMORE!!" And there goes raping~ LOL~ OR... I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD!! IT'S ALL SCIENCE!!" Then that motherfucker knows he's gonna die, so he prayed to God to save him from death! Pfft!! Like, instead of we helping each other..we go make death more faster.

Actually, I'm just trying to say.. it's funny. XD Fuck-Tardz all over the world. and... I never deny I'm one of them... Shit~ I think this is one of my emo time...WTF am I writing about~