Books!!!! I Found It!!!


Got me some books at the best bookstore to me... REALLY CHEAP!!!! The book on the left is the book I have been looking for all this time and the right is just randomly pick out of my interests.


I've finished The Thirteenth!!! OMG!! IT'S A FANTASTIC BOOK!!! It's about angels and demons and hybrids trying to fight the armageddon. Links to all great stories. www.vampire-huntress.com


If you like fantasies and romance at the same time... this is the book for you. Though you have to excuse of the unity of all religion in this book. which is good. It's all about not losing hope in the hardest time.  My boyfriend hates this book because, well... he doesn't read books anyway. It's not in his interest. He likes reality and science..WAR WAR WAR!! most of the books he picks for me at first is, WAR!!! So yet he can't influence me with Books, then again.. he will do it when it comes to picking out what movie we're gonna watch. Haha~ Too bad, I appreciate fictions. NOT TWILIGHT!!! FUCK TWILIGHT!!! FUCK BELLA!! FUCK EDWARD!! Fucking homos! The 3rd movie is enough to make me die trying to finish watching it! FUCK! Damn it! Horrible.. just plain horrible!


Yet...


Well, I won't reveal much of it but I'll give you some pin points of it [The Thirteemth By L.A. Banks];


Archangels. Angels, Vampires, Demons, Bible, Atlantis, Lost Knowledge Of The Atlantis, Roman Empire, Amazons, Necromancer, Shape-Shifters, Shamans, Fountain Of Souls, The 7 Deadly Sins, Hybrids, Mythical And Hystorical Of The Ancient Times, The Spear Of Destiny...


I'll have to update you on the second book [Dream Songs By George R.R. Martin] which I will start getting my hands on after this~ :D Of course, with some juice & Famous Amos Cookies!!!!! WoooHoo!!!