What's Christmas For You??


To be frank, my family just go to church.. that's all.... BUT~~ This year is different.... It's more.. emotionally different.... It must be different when I'm not around and it's also different when they're not around~ 

Since I've decided to jump from home town to the big city, I never doubt I've been missing my nephew, sis-in-law, brothers and parents so much. So to my previous relationship that never work out but thank God I found someone I like that just fits into my life.. no questions to that. Just plain miracle.

So of course it's Christmas seasons.. and yes I wish to go back to hometown to visit my family after the long year. Of course I wish Randall to be there with me as well but judging by our current state that miss ex-gf have created, he can't be around with me. BITCH! Owh well... can't blame you for that.. FUCK-TARD BITCH! Damn the curse. WTF! 

I am sooo freaking excited to go back... to see my brothers faces with xmas presents... haha! made them build the Christmas tree for me... and THEY DID! How lovely.... and dad...guess I hurt him the most and mum~ I tried to get everything she wants, just.. me and my bf are struggling to pay rentals so..it's not much.. hopefully she understands. Haven't got anything for dad yet, LOL! I don't know wtf should I get for him. He gave me the best Christmas gift ever by buying my air ticket back. still he have to go through my debts I left back then.. =.= Oops? and... Randall Randall... This 1st year of Xmas.. I don't even know whether I could make it to get Xmas present for him... 

1st, 2nd 3rd and 4th day of Xmas is...of course is with my family. What am I gonna do or tell them how am I doing here... LOL~ What am I gonna say to mum when I didn't get all her order since I'm so Freakin' tight... Yet the ego in me never gives up.. =.= Pathetic~ 

I guess, that's what it's all about for me... being there with the greatest gift God grant to me... with my family. I know I sound fuzzy... but yea... They're my treasure for now... so as Randall... until he meets mum and dad... he's not official, but in this big city, to me.. he is my family....

For the presents... haha...  The mystery gifts for my younger brothers that always freaks out when I talk to them...  Boys, don't be a bitch... I'm still good inside~~ somewhere inside... So much as I hate to reveal my inner emo self.. FUCK! I love you guys~ Damn~ 


And.. What're the activities we're gonna do when I'm back.. LOL~~ XD I'm gonna go back broke...until the 26th of December 9p.m. =.= Maybe, we can go trash the beach together.... haha~ trash... talking like I love the heat around the beach~  or we'll just go berserk shouting around the beach and then run back to the car...or go to a hotel stick some chewing gums on the manager's hair and run... or... we'll just crash and chill at home like the natural lazy born we are watching all the cool movies I'm gonna bring while drinking and talking all the shitty jokes I was educated by The God Of All Assholes himself [Randall]. May the Force Be With Us Brothers & A Sister~ BITCH! LOL!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~~~ and stop bitchin' around~ I won't stop~ well, that's for me... hahahahahaha!!!!