Seasons Greeting [Non-Emo]

Dear All Lovely Visitors....

=.= WTF!! That's so f*kin' lame... Ok~ The reason I'm writing nicely, is because it's Christmas... and, I don't wanna spoil all your moods with my sarcasm~~ Pfffttt~~~ So...

Boobs & Dickwads~

I'll be going back home for Xmas~ which is cool, and it's kinda awkward as it's been quite awhile since I've been home. It's gonna take 2 freakin' nervous hours and 45 minutes of risking my life stuck on the airplane with few other humans whose gonna go back for Xmas.

I'm stuck on how to make an intro when meeting my parents... because I have a plan on scamming them for a laptop~ LOL!! But it's been awhile since I talk to my dad, and I'm feeling nervous and awkward~ fuck~ damn it! Few times I say the word "awkward" I must be fuckin' nervous right now... 

I'm thinkin' of getting an ink~~ hehehehe~ What do you think? Still thinking~ Ahhhhh~ suck it~ I don't even think I have the time to do it.. LOL~ 

Merry Christmas Everyone~~